Blogs about Quantum Mechanics
Quantum Mechanics is such a powerful concept that when creatively applied to day-to-day life, the result can be de-cluttering and empowering.
-- TheLoneRider (Nov 27, 2018)
- The Simulation Hypothesis - theoretical physicists propose a hypothesis for a programmable universe, citing evidence of a computer code to be found in nature and we, together with everything we perceive around us, are just expressions of a code
- The World As Hologram - Leonard Susskind, professor at the Stanford Institute for Theoretical Physics discusses the indestructability of information, the nature of black holes and the world as a hologram
- A Thin Sheet of Reality: The Universe as a Hologram (Full) - an open discussion at the 2011 World Science Festival featuring Nobel Laureate, Theoretical Physicist Gerard't Hooft, Theoretical Physicist, Author Leonard Susskind, Physicist Raphael Bousso, and Theoretical & String Physicist Herman Verlinde
- Michael Talbot - Part 1 Complete- Synchronicity and the Holographic Universe - an interview with author Michael Talbot about the holographic universe
- The Holographic Universe (Part One) - a 5-part workshop that ties up many theories in quantum physics into a unified theory centering on the holographic universe