Jan 23, 2016
We Don't Care
Location: Metro-Manila, Philippines
Jejomar Binay is the incumbent Vice President of the Philippines and running for President in the 2016 presidential election. He, together with his family who are also in high politics, are facing 26 corruption charges (and counting).
In a gathering attended to by a major Jejomar Binay campaigner, he was asked about the corruption charges his boss was accused of. His reply was blunt and straight to the point.
: You are A/B. We don't care! We own the C/D!
Translation: "You are from the A/B market segment - the educated, the intellectuals, the informed and the ones who know the real deal. You represent a very insignificant minority so we don't give a shit! We own the C/D market - the poor who can be bought for a pittance, the ignorant who can easily be manipulated. They represent an overwhelming majority. With a little song and dance number plus a few swags, we got them by the balls!"
- Kian Loyd Delos Santos, the Last Straw Breaking Duterte's Back Aug 21, 2017
- Duterte Mania in Davao Oct 12, 2016
- The Blast that Rocked Davao Sep 2, 2016
- The Legacy of President NoyNoy (PNoy) Aquino May 28, 2016
- Bernie Sanders, US Presidential Candidate 2016 Feb 9, 2016
- We Don't Care Jan 23, 2016
- The Duterte Phenomenon Oct 21, 2015
- Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew Mar 23, 2015
- Pending US Invasion of Syria Sep 7, 2013
- Julian Assange (Journalism Activist) Dec 21, 2010
- President NoyNoy Aquino Aug 2, 2010
- Alan Greenspan Concedes Being Wrong Jan 9, 2009
- Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid Dec 13, 2008
- Hot Money, Warm Bodies: The Downfall of Philippine President Estrada Jan 29, 2007
- Walk Out - Teach In March 17, 2006
- UP Republic March 3, 2006
- People Power? February 24, 2006
- Lee Kuan Yew and Ferdinand Marcos January 26, 2003
- Eleanor Roosevelt Oct 22, 2002
Jan 23, 2016
»» next story: Julia Clarette's Farewell Performance at 12 Monkeys
»» next Politics story: Bernie Sanders, US Presidential Candidate 2016
»» back to Politics
»» back to Homepage