July 19, 2015
Peoplescape and Synergy
Location: Cebu City, Cebu (province), Philippines
Tuyen, Cebu and Yoga
I came to Cebu to tour my Vietnamese traveling buddy and give her a little immersion into Cebu's yoga. I didn't realize she would be stoked. Back in Vietnam, she has enrolled in a yoga studio and made plans to come back to Cebu this Nov to continue her budding practice. I am amazed at how Cebu became a genesis for her snowballing devotion to yoga.
In the 2 months Tuyen and I traveled across Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, practically all our needs were addressed with bounty emanating from thin air - money, free lodging (homes, hotels, sometimes in VIP Suites), food (Vietnamese seafood, Indian cuisine, Continental breakfasts, etc.) and transport, etc.! We met interesting people who have become friends and continue to open doors for us.
Ricco and the Emergent World Order
An Italian adept in world finance who has a penchant for fast cars and high evolution, Ricco and I get along well, immersed in our conversation about trending economic shifts, the demise of the Federal Reserve and the swelling tide of social iconoclasts who now shape the framework of an emergent world order. We layer that with what the mind can do at the quantum level to manifest the reality we want to architecture, and voila, we get a glimpse of a Utopian reality far transcending the Zeitgeist of ROI capitalism (that gives no consideration to the plight of humankind and the health of the planet).
When Ricco and I needed a credit card to make an online payment, I suddenly received a pre-approved credit card from my bank (but I never received anything from them in the 10 years I was their client!).
"The Secret" - on Overdrive
Perhaps the two people I experience a synergy of what has been popularized in the book/documentary, "The Secret", are Ricco and Tuyen. It's too potent sometimes - we need to be mindful of what we really need to manifest. There have been many episodes - the only requisite was for a real need (not just wanton desire) to arise...and almost instantaneously, the solution is presented. It could of course be coincidence, but it only happens to these 2 people. Being seekers themselves, they realize and appreciate this special relationship, and together, we nurture this esoteric bond, ensuring we are all within each other's orbit looking out for the other - but with no attachment whatsoever.
Fireworks in the Sky
Tuyen and Ricco have never met. I wonder what fireworks we create if the 3 of us get together.
(July 19, 2015) "together, we nurture this esoteric bond, ensuring we are all within each other's orbit looking out for the other - but with no attachment whatsoever."
Cebu City, Philippines
Tops - hilltop offering panoramic view of the city
Taoist Temple - temple on a hillslope in Lahug with panoramic view of the city
- Hostel Seven Cebu - newly opened, resto/bar, central location, solo/group travellers
Juana Osmeña Street, Cebu City
- S Hotel & Residences - new hotel, luxury rooms, central location
827 M. Velez corner Andres Abellana St.
resto / cafe / bar
- Fujinoya - new and refreshing twists to Western style desserts using Japanese techniques
Wilson St., Lahug, Cebu City - tel. 888.6075
- Bad Boys Wingz - Buffalo Wings, unique versions of sauces! Great service, accommodating staff, bad boys vibe
Kasambagan, Cebu City | (032) 415 4811
- Love Yoga World - yoga studio
11/fl, Skyrise 2 Tower, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
- Yoga Now - first Yoga and Wellness studio in Mactan offering daily Yoga Classes
at The Yacht Club Mactan
- Cebu Mountain Bike Adventure - MTB tours, bike sales and repairs. Bed and Breakfast + Resto Cafe + wifi
1298-b V.Rama Ave, Guadalupe, Cebu City | 0942.959.7451
- Camotes Islands - caves, beaches
- Cebu City - rich in culture and history, 2nd largest city in the Philippines
- Moalboal - amazing coral reef system, sardine bowl, deep drop-off for freediving
- Oslob - Butanding (whale shark) watching
- Bantayan Island - long stretch of fine white sand beach, Virgin Island for snorkeling
- Malapascua Island - divers' paradise for seeing the rare Thresher Shark
- Cantabaco Cave - Toledo
- Barile Waterfalls - Barile
- Whale Shark Tour - Oslob
- Carcar - chicharon and lechon in public market
July 19, 2015
»» next story: Stopping Time
»» next Fab People story: Satoshi Nakamoto (Bitcoin Creator)
»» back to Fab People
»» back to Homepage