July 21, 2013
In a casual chat in Facebook with a lady friend about an episode in Siargao with a Singapore Girl, took a surprising turn...
Lady Friend: so how's Siargao? I'm sure you enjoyed much...
TheLoneRider: I went to Cloud 9... met a surfer girl from Singapore and we became friends, used her hotel for my shower, for storing my stuff and for hanging out. She even took me passenger while she paddled on the SUP. Really nice.
Lady Friend: wow ha! new friend? a pretty surfer?
TheLoneRider: yes, she's pretty, but we really just stayed friends
Lady Friend: oi defensive! hahahaha...
TheLoneRider: no....you're just too leading. But in fairness, I suggested we be close. "Complicated"...so I didn't pursue it any further. (still referring to the Singapore Girl, but somehow, my Lady Friend mistook it to be her....I was unaware the entire time)
Lady Friend: hahaha what complicated? are you busy? kindly explain hehehe. yes...you're right but time is so hard to grasp for us both....wow ha getting deeper? hehe
TheLoneRider: I didn't bother to ask why or what. Point is, it was not a 'yes'. If a woman wants something, she'll find a way. If she doesn't want it, she'll find an excuse. So I let it be.
Lady Friend: So what was it then...a yes? or an excuse? What do you think?
TheLoneRider: It was not a YES, so anything else has to be a NO. That's just how I look at it.
Lady Friend: well it was not that clear to me......sigh! things are getting complicated now.....wish we could talk more so we can know and understand each other more.
TheLoneRider: too many things to read between the lines...so I simplify. If not a yes, then it's a no. period..end of story...move on. Simple.
Lady Friend: may i know if it's ok to ask why have you stated or mentioned "complicated"? just curious.
TheLoneRider: It was actually her who said 'complicated'...after that, I didn't bother thinking about a hugfest...friends only..which was cool too.
Lady Friend: hahaha we're too funny...do we understand what we're talking about? hehe...who are you talking about? the Singaporean girl you just met???? anyway... I guess you still have a "hang-over" with that girl.
TheLoneRider: yes, the Singapore girl....ha-ha...you mean, we were not on the same page the whole time?
Lady Friend: (she abruptly went offline)
- Mini-Life in Singapore August 8-22, 2016
- Peoplescape of Singapore Aug. 8-22, 2016
- Discovering the Neighborhood Cafes of Singapore Aug 8-22, 2016
- Biological Cell Regulation (BCR) Therapy at Chang Wellness Aug 16, 2016
- Getting my Xiaomi Redmi Note3 Smart Phone Aug. 9, 2016
- A Roof Over my Head in Singapore Aug. 8-22, 2016
- 2-Hour Detention at Singapore's Immigration and Checkpoints Authority August 8, 2016
- Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew Mar 23, 2015
- Life Hacking in Singapore Mar 22, 2015
- Exploring More of Singapore Feb 21 - Mar 22, 2015
- Power Yoga Class at Yoga Inc., Singapore Mar 21, 2015
- Touring Marina Bay Sands Mar 17, 2015
- The Singapore Magic Mar 16, 2015
- Singapore Yoga at Yoga Inc. Mar 8, 2015
- Singapore on a Shoe String Feb 20, 2015
- Things to do in Singapore Oct 20, 2013
- Singapore Girl July 21, 2013
- Lee Kuan Yew and Ferdinand Marcos Jan 26, 2003
(Jul 22, 2013) ha ha.. your lady friend is very nosey and pushy. Facebook is dangerous!
(Jul 22, 2013) hahaaa...hope to read more of those funny exchanges on your blog.
July 21, 2013
»» next story: Island Hopping Adventures in Tagana-anBack Into the Black Sep 1, 2013
»» next Slice of Life story:
»» back to Slice of Life
»» back to Homepage