- you can't do it just by doing mega-crunches. you need to diet and do lots of cardio.
- to measure your progress, you can do a fixed number of abdominal reps/week and increase the number every week. by the end of the program, you should be able to do 600 reps/session - a combination of side-bends, crunches, leg-raises, sit-ups, etc.
- ideally, you should only use body weight 'coz you want your waist slim and lean...not wide and bulky
- high rep is ideal until you feel the burn...and then continue until you feel fire!
- best to take the photo shot with a uni-directional yellow light pointing down...it highlights shadows
May 2, 2002
- Yoga for a 360-degree Core Nov 6, 2020
- Abs Yoga: Core Sequence June 14, 2014
- 3-Month Online ABS Showdown 2014 Jan 10 - Apr 10, 2014
- Male-Female Abs-Showdown 2010 Apr 6 - Jul 6, 2010
- Sandugo Male-Female Abs Showdown 2009 Jan 11 - Apr 12, 2009
- Bruce Lee Lats Showdown Feb 3 - Aug 3, 2008
- All-Femail Abs Showdown 2008 Jan 13, 2008
- Abs Showdown (Male) 2007 Oct 15, 2007
- Abs Christmas Present (2007) Oct 1, 2007
- Abs Showdown 2002 with Cos May 2, 2002